Listed below is silver from the school chapel, St. John's Memorial Chapel. Founded in Cambridge, MA, as the Episcopal Theological School in 1867, the school was renamed the Episcopal Divinity School in 1974 when it merged with the Philadelphia Divinity School, founded in 1857. In 2018, the school merged with the Union Theological Seminary in New York City.  For more history of the school, see here.

Subscribe to our Newsletter